You will see quick and effective techniques that I use when working with any portrait ;) I will show you how:
- Align the black and white pattern of the skin and why it is better to do it in the first place.
- Bring the face out of the shadow, skin glow (several options)
- Remove excess and hide flaws (working with tools)
- Make the skin smooth with a pleasant, velvety texture.
- IMPORTANT! I do not use the frequency decomposition method in my pictures, I do everything much easier;)
- Make a beautiful, clean skintone (several skin toning options that I love)
- Remove reflections and stray colors.
- Simply and quickly make expressive eyes and emphasize the look.